We are no longer accepting applications at this time. Thank you to all who applied.
Position: Proposal Writer/Marketing Associate
Location: Buffalo, NY / Chantilly, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Length of Engagement: N/A
Pay Rate: Competitive
Requirements: Bachelors in Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing
Job ID#: BTRG-500-CO-14005
Do you have previous experience writing responses to formal Request for Proposals? Do you have critical analysis and technical writing skills? Are you interested in working in the technology sector for an ERP consulting company – an exciting and growing industry?
BTRG is looking for a Proposal Writer/Marketing Associate who is both creative and analytical. You will work alongside our sales, solutions staff and Practice Director to develop and deliver completed proposals.
Over the past two decades, BTRG has assembled a dynamic team of professionals who bring a wide variety of expertise and a true passion for what they do. BTRG’s success is ensured by our highly skilled consultants and our highly experienced teams of HR, Sales and Marketing professionals who work to competitively position BTRG in the market in order to gain top talent and top accounts.
Proposal Writer/Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Develop responses to proposals, coordinating with BTRG sales and solutions staff as well as the Practice Director. Also interface with staff from clients and prospects in developing and delivering completed proposal
- Manage business side of Facebook and Twitter accounts to enhance the company’s social media presence.
- Ensure leads obtained from trade conferences are entered into CRM/SalesForce for progress tracking.
- Work with Marketing Specialist on website design and content.
- Develop a unique vision, branding and message to drive leads.
- Produce, write and edit content for marketing campaigns, presentations, newsletters, event support materials, case studies, and press releases.
- Perform research on new and potential markets and develop marketing programs accordingly.
- Suggest unique ways to drive attendance to events.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications from an accredited university / college
- 0-3 years of prior proposal writing or content marketing experience in a business setting, which can include internship experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Proficient in MicroSoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat Pro – previous presentation skills helpful
- Experience with today’s leading sales tools such as SalesForce or other CRM software and social networking on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Experience writing presentations, newsletters, event support materials, and press releases.
- Ability to work under pressures, deadlines and stretch extra hours to complete assigned tasks
- Able to prioritize and manage due dates
- Exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness
- Able to critically analyze tasks and offer creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate insight and ideas effectively
- Self-confident and outgoing personality
- Detail oriented
- Able to follow direction and guidance
- Prior proposal writing or content marketing experience working for an enterprise resource planning (ERP) consulting company
- Prior market research/analytical experience conducting and planning market research activities such as surveys, analysis of materials, focus groups, conjoint analysis and situational modeling
- Prior financial/budgeting experience
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro, InDesign, MS Project or other (graphics) software programs
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Internet metrics (i.e. page views, unique users, click-through rates)
- Should possess problem analysis and problem-solving skills
BTRG is excited to welcome the next additions to our team. As part of BTRG, consultants and corporate professionals will have the ability to learn and grow through formal trainings, mentoring/learning from other experts on the team and hands-on engagements. If you are interested in joining a company that is committed to the success of its team, we encourage you to apply online. We thank everyone for their interest in joining BTRG; however, only those who are considerations for the opportunity will be notified. Please note, applicants must have a valid Employment Authorization Document and be able to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
BTRG is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Applicants for U.S. employment must be able to present valid work authorization.