We are no longer accepting applications at this time. Thank you to all who applied.
Position: Recruiting Associate
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Part-time
Length of Engagement: N/A
Pay Rate: TBD
Requirements: See Below
Job ID#: BTRG-500-CO-13005
BTRG is a software consultancy serving clients across North America. As a consultancy, recruiting and social media marketing play a major role in our overall success. To support these efforts, we are looking to hire a Recruiting Associate to join our downtown Buffalo office team on a part-time basis, with the potential to develop into a full-time role.
In this position, you will work alongside senior recruiting staff, as well as members of our marketing and sales teams. Although BTRG has been around since 1993, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit, giving every team member the opportunity to contribute new ideas. As the IT industry evolves rapidly, BTRG seeks to hire young professionals looking to challenge themselves while expanding their horizons.
As a part-time employee you will enjoy a flexible schedule in a fun and open office environment. This is a great opportunity for a young professional (finishing their degree or recently graduated) to make an impact and build their skillset while doing so.
Recruiting Associate Responsibilities include:
- Formatting and editing resumes to meet BTRG standards
- Interview scheduling between candidates, recruiting staff, and technical staff
- Job posting and circulating via social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Dice)
- Database maintenance and applicant tracking (salesforce.com)
- On-boarding tasks, including sending engagement letters to candidates
- Off-boarding tasks, including bench management and resume maintenance
- Sales lead research
- Participate in daily meetings to prioritize recruiting goals
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Enthusiasm for learning more about the consulting industry
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Experience with social media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and blogs
- Excellent communication skills across e-mail, phone, Skype, and in-person meetings
- Be a junior, senior, or recent graduate with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to start immediately with availability on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Flexible schedule to pick up more hours as needed
BTRG is excited to welcome the next additions to our team. As part of BTRG, consultants and corporate professionals will have the ability to learn and grow through formal trainings, mentoring/learning from other experts on the team and hands-on engagements. If you are interested in joining a company that is committed to the success of its team, we encourage you to apply online. We thank everyone for their interest in joining BTRG; however, only those who are qualified for one of these opportunities will be notified. Please note, applicants must have a valid EAD and be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
BTRG is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Applicants for U.S. employment must be able to present valid work authorization.