We are no longer accepting applications at this time. Thank you to all who applied.
Position: IT Staffing Sales Associate
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Length of Engagement: N/A
Pay Rate: Performance-based: Base and Commission
Requirements: 1 year sales experience; Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred
Job ID#: BTRG-500-CO-13001
Do you have the drive and passion to become a world-class sales and recruiting professional in the cutting-edge IT industry? Business & Technology Resource Group, Inc. (BTRG) is seeking a talented, entry level associate to function as both a sales and recruiting professional.
We’re looking for a candidate with a sales-oriented personality and enthusiasm to fill a role that combines elements of sales, human resources and career management, and staffing. The sales associate will mentor under a recruiting industry veteran for three months to gain a comprehensive understanding of BTRG’s recruiting lifecycle before fully devoting efforts toward our consultative sales and business development processes.
IT Staffing Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of BTRG’s business functions from a recruiting perspective
- Learn and execute consultative selling techniques and the recruitment procedures that coincide with successful sales
- Perform recruiting tasks as they relate to sales and business development
- Learn and execute effective follow-up techniques with potential clients directly through leads generated via candidate references
- Work in conjunction with our sales, recruiting, and consulting teams to identify new business opportunities
- Document sales and recruiting activities in our cloud based CRM software, Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate a passion for selling with profit-oriented motivation
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- 1 year of sales experience in any industry
- Coachable and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Possess the ability to build rapport with candidates and clients (excellent customer service skills)
- Comfortable and confident with telephone sales
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft applications) and Internet search techniques
- High attention to detail, organization and persistence
- Strong time and work load management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or relevant field
- 0-3 years of staffing experience
- Prior experience in working for a consulting or technical staffing company
- Prior knowledge or experience recruiting for Oracle, IBM or other advanced technologies for consulting positions
- Well versed in both industry trends and current events that impact BTRG’s practices
- Knowledge and experience in SalesForce or other CRM databases
Founded in 1993, BTRG provides project consulting and solutions development services across the United States and Canada. BTRG is backed by strong partnerships with Oracle and IBM, and 20 years of experience in the industry.
The Sales and Recruiting Associate position is an exciting ground floor opportunity to join our dynamic selling team. We thank everyone for their interest in joining the BTRG team; however, only those who are considerations will be notified.
BTRG is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Applicants for U.S. employment must be able to present valid work authorization.