We are no longer accepting applications at this time. Thank you to all who applied.
Position: Recruiting/Sales Associates
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Length of Engagement: N/A
Pay Rate: Competitive with Commission Potential
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree; Business experience; Rapport & communication skills
Job ID#: BTRG-500-CO-12012
Are you a new graduate or someone who’s been out of school for a while looking for a career opportunity that is truly life changing? Think you’ve got the drive, passion and interest to learn how to be a world class sales or recruiting professional? Do you see entering the cutting edge IT industry as a career move that makes complete sense? Those who work at BTRG do, and have for close to 20 years. Founded in 1993, The Business & Technology Resource Group, Inc. (BTRG) is an Oracle and IBM Partner company providing project consulting and solutions development across the US & Canada – truly bridging HR and Finance business systems & technology.
Today, we are seeking several talented Talent Acquisition Associates with sales-oriented personalities and enthusiasm to find a job that combines elements of sales, human resources/career management and staffing in a ground floor career role in our new staff augmentation practice. The new staffing team will mentor under an industry veteran skilled in teaching, coaching and managing the careers of those who seek to make the technical staffing role their long-term career. Our new team will help Fortune 1000 companies with hard to find, complex technology job requirements secure the talents of the niche technical consultants who can fill them. If you’re ready to apply to the job of your life, please continue to read on.
Recruiting Sales Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with technology candidates through proactive recruiting and learn to take full ownership of assigned job requisitions where you’ll identify and match those candidates using a variety of resources
- Learn how to work with our sales, practice and recruiting teams and our clients to identify new business opportunities
- Learn to negotiate pay rates and employment commitments from candidates, complete necessary pre-employment information to include reference/background checks and cultivate and maintain “pro-business” working relationships with our field consultants and employees
- Learn to use a consultative sales and recruiting approach and document activities in our industry-leading cloud based CRM software, Salesforce.com
- Leverage this opportunity to develop into a future career role in sales recruiting; either will provide ample life and career rewards
- Completed Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Business, Information Systems/Computer Science, Communications, or other related major from an accredited university / college
- 0-3 years of business experience
- Demonstrate that you are coachable, passionate, enthusiastic, driven, a quick starter, and able to work independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with candidates (excellent customer service skills) and hiring managers to quickly learn how to identify their needs
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft applications) and Internet search techniques (Boolean search logic)
- Excellent written, inter-personal and phone communication skills
- Attention to detail, persistence and excellent follow up/presentation skills
- Strong time and work load management skills and ability to prioritiz
- Prior experience in working for a consulting or technical staffing company
- Prior knowledge or experience recruiting for Oracle, IBM or other advanced technologies for consulting positions
- Well versed in both industry trends and current events that impact BTRG’s practices
- Knowledge and experience in SalesForce or other CRM databases
- Knowledgeable in recruiting do’s and don’ts; Equal Opportunity Employment/Affirmative Action; Diversity Recruiting strategies; Fair Labor Standards Act regulations
This is an exciting ground floor opportunity to help us create a dynamic new selling team to help augment BTRG’s core services with our clients, so we can continue to help them realize the many benefits of Oracle, IBM and other transformational technology. We thank everyone for their interest in joining the BTRG team; however, only those who are considerations will be notified.