We are no longer accepting applications at this time. Thank you to all who applied.
Position: Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Length of Engagement: N/A
Pay Rate: Competitive Hourly Pay
Requirements: Associate’s Degree in Finance/Accounting; 3 years of AR, AP and Billing
Job ID#: BTRG-500-CO-12010
BTRG has an opportunity for an individual to add value to our growing organization by managing our accounts payable and accounts receivable, which in a consultancy, is a complex process. Are you an analytical thinker who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a multi-tasker who can manage various tasks to be organized and accurate? Can you recognize what needs to be accomplished and take steps toward completion without being told to do so? Are you interested in working in the technology sector – an exciting and growing industry? If so, you have an opportunity to work for one of the most respected and established IT/ERP Consulting companies in the industry, BTRG. BTRG, the Business and Technology Resource Group, has been a systems integrator since 1993 and prides itself on its ability to help clients solve business problems through the utilization of ERP technology.
Over the past two decades, BTRG has assembled a dynamic team of professionals who bring a wide variety of expertise and a true passion for what they do. BTRG’s success is ensured by our highly skilled ERP consultants alongside our highly experienced Shared Services team who ensures efficient internal processes and structure in a variety of areas (HR, Finance, IT) to support the company as a whole. Today, BTRG is looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist to administer billing to our clients, pay vendors and record payments from our clients.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Run reports on consultants’ billable hours and generate invoices to be distributed to clients
- Ensure payments from clients are accurate and collect revenue owed on delinquent accounts
- Pay vendors (via invoices or bills received) and maintain vendor files
- Prepare financial reports
- Maintain accounting ledgers and resolve account discrepancies
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Completed Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university / college
- At least 3 years of prior experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Billing
- Solid knowledge and experience working with QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized, professional, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage due dates
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Prior experience working in an Accounting department for a consulting company or ERP company
- Knowledge and experience in PeopleSoft
- Experience learning new accounting systems or upgrading accounting systems
- Knowledge of Skype (Instant Messaging) functions
- Analytical and adept problem-solver
BTRG is an Oracle Platinum Partner and has an excellent reputation among Fortune 1000 firms in the financial services, aerospace & defense, insurance and healthcare industries, to name a few. This is an opportunity to further market BTRG to these firms and to further your own career development with a company committed to the growth of its business and the growth of its employees. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online. We thank everyone for their interest in joining the BTRG team; however, only those who are considerations for the opportunity will be notified.