We are no longer accepting applications at this time. Thank you to all who applied.
Position: Marketing Associate
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Length of Engagement: N/A
Pay Rate: Competitive Hourly Pay
Requirements: Bachelors in Business or Communications, Marketing experience
Job ID#: BTRG-500-CO-12008
BTRG has an opportunity with our Marketing Associate position for an individual who is both creative and analytical. Do you enjoy planning events and have an eye for detail? Do you also have a creative mindset when it comes to marketing those events? Are you interested in working in the technology sector – an exciting and growing industry? If so, you have an opportunity to work for one of the most respected and established IT/ERP Consulting companies in the industry, BTRG. BTRG, the Business and Technology Resource Group, has been a systems integrator since 1993 and prides itself on its ability to help clients solve business problems through the utilization of ERP technology.
Over past two decades, BTRG has assembled a dynamic team of professionals who bring a wide variety of expertise and a true passion for what they do. BTRG’s success is ensured by our highly skilled ERP consultants alongside our highly experienced teams of HR, Sales and Marketing professionals who work to competitively position BTRG in the market in order to gain top talent and top accounts. Today, BTRG is looking for an entry-level Marketing Associate to develop our events in addition to our communication materials to market the company to Fortune 1000 clients across North America.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all BTRG events for employees and clients including, but not limited to: corporate meetings, trade conferences, lunch & learns, webinar events and campaign emails
- Produce, write and edit content for marketing campaigns, presentations, newsletters, event support materials, case studies and press releases
- Manage the use of social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter on behalf of BTRG to enhance the company’s social media presence and aid in the design of BTRG’s website
- Enter sales leads from marketing events into CRM/Salesforce.com and track their progress
- Targeted travel up to 30%
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications from an accredited university / college
- 0-3 years of prior marketing experience in a business setting, which can include internship experience
- Written communication experience developing content such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials and/or press releases
- Experience with social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressures, deadlines and stretch extra hours to complete assigned tasks
- Detail oriented
- Event management experience
- Market research/analytical experience
- Experience with CRM/Salesforce.com
- Strong organizational skills to manage concurrent tasks
BTRG is an Oracle Platinum Partner and has an excellent reputation among Fortune 1000 firms in the financial services, aerospace & defense, insurance and healthcare industries, to name a few. This is an opportunity to further market BTRG to these firms and to further your own career development with a company committed to the growth of its business and the growth of its employees. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online. We thank everyone for their interest in joining the BTRG team; however, only those who are considerations for the opportunity will be notified.